- How many kids you would like to have
- Names for the aforementioned children
- Any bad habits or fears you might have (excessive flatulence, nail biting)
- Jeremy should not share that he has OCD relating to the folding of clothes. Particularly white undershirts. I may have looked at him a bit differently if he had shared his folding technique and explained the direction which they must face in the drawer.
- I did not tell Jeremy on our first date that I have a completely irrational fear of birds. So bad in fact that the mere discussion of the animal sends chills down my spine.
- And finally....the point of this blog post...I did not share with Jeremy, on our first date, that I have a slight obsession with crafts. Yes, like arts and crafts. I love a great craft project. Sewing, painting, cutting and pasting, making new things out of random objects. I'm fairly certain that if I had brought up my great love of HGTV, or shared that nothing makes me happier than a can of spray paint and a light fixture - we might not have made it to date #2. At age 21 (when we met) that was just not the 'cool thing to do'.
Red spray paint
And a little sandpaper...
The ugly, sad little scratched mirror in the corner of TJ Maxx became my fabulous new cork board!
Oh yes...now you are all jealous of my sweet crafting skills. I'm just a regular Martha Stewart. (Also something I did not mention on the first date....I adore Martha. Literally at age 8 I would sit at home sick from school and watch Martha Stewart all day long)
And now, this crafting hour has come to a close. Just watch out, you never know, at this rate, I may be the next big thing on HGTV.