It should be one thing.
But I'm not much of a rule follower.
I want to list a lot of things.
I guess if I had to narrow it down to one, I would say, my health. Maybe that's superficial, but without it, you're not enjoying much of anything else. So as long as I have my health...I am happy. But to break the rules...I'll list the other things that...
Comment on your, "Happy as long as I have..."
I am happy as long as I have...
- Jeremy Scott Frank
- Punky L. Frank and Stanley M. Frank
- My crazy family. Well my mom is pretty normal. But the rest of us. Not so much.
- My niece Tessa, nephew Charlie, and "nephew" Hank
- My girlfriends. You know how some girls say they don't get along with girls? That's not me.
- Craft projects
- Someone to feed. I love to feed people. In like an obsessive way. On my tombstone some day I imagine it saying...."Kara...she loved to feed people"
- 456 activities all at once. That makes me quite happy.
- 295 physical activity possibilities (running, skiing, yoga, spinning, swimming). Have you noticed the trend that I cannot sit still?
- Lots of shoes. Lots and lots of shoes. I had to throw one superficial one in there. I could have said world peace...but we're being realistic here people. Happy...not miracle. Shoes make me pretty darn happy.