1. In early 2011 we adopted our youngest child, Stanley Benjamin Frank.
It has been a great joy to see Stanley grow, and grow...and grow. He has turned from a scared little 3 pound puppy who could not climb the stairs (http://www.karafrank.com/2011/01/big-day-in-frank-household.html), into a big, chubby, adorable, sweet, hilarious dog who keeps us laughing each day.
2. We moved into our newly renovated house, and turned it into a home. Here are some photos of this fine specimen of a 'house' before/during construction...
My mom thoughtfully got us this chocolate brown cake that says "Happy #2"
She thought nothing of the saying until I opened up the box and laughed so hard I spit all over the cake.
4. Stacy and I traveled to Colorado for a spontaneous trip. Just because. And had a blast.
5. We traveled to Napa Valley, California with 6 of our closest friends for a trip of a lifetime.
6. We vacationed in Aruba. We relaxed, swam, and plotted our futures.
7. My cousin Jen got married!
8. Jeremy rode a horse.
9. We learned how to landscape our yard. We did not love this task of 2011.
Here's to another year of amazing friends, awesome blog readers, an incredible family. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year.
Don't drink and drive.
Wear sunscreen if you're on vacation.
Give your kids/dogs/spouse/friends a extra hug just because.
Don't steal an orange from a random tree, you could be arrested.
All my love,